Os jovens precisam menos de ‘tira o pé do chão’ e mais ‘joelho no chão e boca no pó.’
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Felicidade é viver o presente concedido por Deus.
when in reality they look like this:
and i’m just sitting there like:
i’ve never laughed so hard at a tumblr post before.
but you don’t understand when we go in the sunlight it’s like this glowing gleaming rapunzel hair but on our legs